Friday, June 18, 2010

Catching up...on the past 9 months...

I am trying to catch up on some of the important events of the past 9 months...in pictures.

1. Giacomo and Samuele started gymnastic in Spetember. They love it and in February they had a demostration of what they have learned...and both of them earned a medallion.


The athlets with their medals

2. In March we had 2 birthdays. On the 17th was Emanuel's mother's, on the 21st was mine. Emanuel organized a surprise party, he ordered cakes and gave me a beautiful print of one of my favorite paintings.

Blowing the candles

3. At easter we went to visit the castle in Marostica. To be honest, I went up all the way ONLY because I wanted to give birth as soon as possible...no comment.


On the main plaza at the fountain


On the way up to the castle


Anna, Giacomo, Samuele, Betto


Eight months


Samuele with his smile


Giacomo


Olive trees

0 comments: