Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Samuele's Birthday Party with Spongebob

We held Samuele's birthday party on Sunday, and it went so well. Samuele was really happy to be in the center of attention. One of our friends brought a Spongebob pinata, that was a hit! (The cake is made by my two wonderful hands...it took me 5 hours to decorate it!!!!! But I was happy to make it for him...I love this boy!)

Some of our friends


Spongebob cake


A closer Spongebob cake


My happy Samuele...


...and his fake smile


Blowing the candle


The "not-too-shy" frineds
(the others were too shy to take a picture)


Samuele is ready to hit Spongebob


We are getting there...


Collecting candy


Poor Spongebob...he suffered a lot

Again: Happy Birthday, Samuele!!!

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Thanks for inviting us!! We all had a wonderful time!

Jacobson Five said...

The cake looks great, totally worth your 5 hours.