Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Tagged

Five Things I was doing 10 years ago:
1- I came back from my mission on Temple Square, SLC.
2- Starting my last semester at college.
3- Teaching German and English.
4- Going for walks with our family dog.
5- Playing the piano a lot.

Five things on my to-do list today:
1- Finish ironing a mountain of clothes!!
2- Clean the blue bathroom.
3- Bring the kids to visit the Bird family
4- Prepare dinner.
5- Read - I would love to...

Five snacks that I enjoy:
1- Raspberries. Or anything with it.
2- Tapioca pudding.
3- Grapes.
4- Mezes zserbo - Hungarian cake (I need to post this).
5- Anything with caramel.

Five things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1- Provide a secure future for my children.
2- Buy a house with swimming pool.
3- Pay off everybody's dept in the family.
4- Buy the best fotocamera for Emanuel and send him to a fotography course.
5- Partecipate in a professional cooking course.


Five places I have lived:
1- Kazincbarcika, Hungary.
2- Salt Lake City, Utah and Starkville, Mississippi - on my mission.
3- Dunaujvaros, Hungary
4- Terni, Italy
5- Vicenza, Italy

Five Jobs I have had:
1- German teacher
2- Music and English teacher
3- Translator for the LDS Church
4- Wife
5- Mother

Rules: Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you've answered the questions on your blog.

I tag:

Eszter
Sabrina
Nancy
Giulia
Peggy - once she is back to the blogger's world

1 comments:

Kaja said...

I didn't know you served a mission! That's so cool! Thanks for doing the tag - it was good to get to know you better :)