Sunday, June 8, 2008

Confession

For a little while I didn't post anything. Why? The reason is a virus called varicella zoster, which causes the chickenpox. Well, since I have already had chickenpox when I was little, but I got the virus, it attacked me in the form of....shingles...in my EAR!!! For 3 weeks I had earpain, fortunately it is gone with the blisters together and my face is back to mormal, as well. Face? Oh, yes, the left side of my face was paralized for at least a week - if you want more details, just let me know... Here is a foto of my swollen ear; it was painful even if my hair touched it. The other picture we took at Giacomo's school party...do you like my paralized face??




1 comments:

Peg said...

I'm glad your symptoms are gone!! It's a cute picture with Giacomo, mother and son.