Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Here we are...

Here we are again...
We moved 7 km far from Vicenza to a town called Vigardolo and we are enjoying our new place. The house is much bigger, we have 4 rooms, 2 bathrooms, a kitchen, a living room, a balcony, a garage and a garden. The children are enjoying their freedom and me too... Finally I don't have to repeat thousand times: "Giacomo don't run, because the lady who lives underneath..." Our new kitchen has also arrived, and I will post some pictures of our new home soon. Fortunately we are now connected to the "outside world", and I can continue to write our blog to update you and receive also your comments!! For now, here is a picture of us at this last chrsitmas - we wish you an extra belayed happy new year!!



(Samuele was pretty sick...)

1 comments:

Peg said...

Yay! I love this picture!